- Working as a Roto Artist, and honing those skills, is the beginning of a long career in 2D.
- You will be responsible for preparing plates for our Compositors by dustbusting and scratch removal.
- Artists will be expected to produce garbage mattes and accurate articulate mattes by using our in-house Roto software.
- Experience working with Nuke
- Knowledge of composition and colour
- Showreel showcasing a variety of 2D skills including Roto, Prep and Compositing
- Strong eye for detail and precision
- Pro-active, Eager to learn, Patience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take direction and feedback well from your peers